Making History: Student and Campus Leaders for the “Disability Treaty”!
Student and Campus Leaders for the “Disability Treaty”!
Be Part of a Historic Movement!
- You can make a difference for one billion people with disabilities around the world!
- Please join the national advocacy effort for U.S. ratification of the “Disability Treaty”, called the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)! Learn about the treaty at http://disabilitytreaty.org.
- It has been a long, challenging campaign. We are now in the final stretch. YOUR help NOW could make the difference.
Lend Your Idealism and Energy!
- Campus and student leaders are a key source of idealism, energy and spirit. You or your student organization can help mobilize others to take action!
- One of the lead organizations in the CRPD ratification campaign is the U.S. International Council on Disabilities (USICD). We building a stronger network of advocates at colleges across the United States.
- We want to…
View original post 247 more words